Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

How to be a Good Pt Englander?

How to be a good Pt Englander?

We are learning to be a good Pt englander by being polite,wear it with pride and being cyber smart. This is how we show to be a good Pt englander.

How to be polite is to show others your manners like please, thank you and excuse me. Why we say it because we are repeating our school and our community.

How to wear it with pride is when someone see you not wearing it with pride and they might say “ that kid goes to Pt england and there uniform looks ugly” and they are not respecting Pt england.


How to be cyber smart is when you are on your Chromebook and you're not on the right you are not thinking about what are you doing on it. You might get into trouble from the teacher.  

2 comments:

  1. Melenoa,
    I'm Robin Hinson and I am in a class called EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned your blog this week to comment on! I'm so glad I was introduced to your blog, because I enjoyed reading all of your posts. This post on different ways to be a good Pt Englander was very inspiring. I really like how you give example of how to improve in the three areas of being polite, wearing it with pride, and being cyber smart. Great job on this post! I think that with this post you will have inspired your classmates to take your advice! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future. Feel free to visit our class blog: edm310.blogspot.com or my blog: hinsonrobinedm310.blogspot.com.
    I really enjoyed your post and your effort is great!
    Robin Hinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele I like how to be a good Pt Englander and I looked at your post it was successful and cyber smart.

    ReplyDelete