Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Cross Country

        Cross Country
Yesterday the whole school went to meet at the courts.We have to sit in our years I sat with the year 6. We had to dress in our house colors my house color was Te Aroha.

The year 1’s were the first one up I was cheering for my sister when my sister ran to the finish line she came 6’s but she tried her best.Then it was the year 2’s to run my sister she came third she did good it was nearly the year 6’s.


When it was time for the year 6 girls I felt like I was going to die so I took a deep breath. When we lined up Mr Burt said On Your Marks!! Get Set!! when the clapper went BANG!!!! I sprinted really fast and I came 6th,5th,4th and 3rd I felt like I was going to stop but I couldn't stop because there girl in the back I didn't want to come last. When I made it to the finish line I came 3rd I made it into the cross country team.


When I came 3rd I felt good and I hope I make it into the cross country team next year.

       

2 comments:

  1. Nice work keeping to one main idea per paragraph Mele. Pretty awesome that your sisters and you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm sorry to say this but your link to your blog isn't working

    ReplyDelete