Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Use my brain, Use my heart, I'm going to be cyber smart.

Hi we are learning how to be cyber smart and to do the right thing when we are on our chrome book. I hope enjoy my writing.


Use My Brain, Use My Heart, I’m Going    To Be Cyber Smart.

Use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart came from Mr Burt it was our Korero for this term we get different Korero every Friday.


Use my brain means if someone next to you is doing the wrong thing and you say are you allowed on that and they say yes because we have a reliever and your brain thinks is she doing the right thing or the wrong thing.



Use my heart means if your brain think that person is doing the wrong thing your heart feels worried about what they are doing on there Chromebook and you think you should do it or not.


Being cyber smart means if your heart feels worried about that person that is doing the wrong thing it doesn't mean if should do it then you might get into trouble so don’t do something wrong.


Use my brain, Use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart is don’t do the wrong thing or else your get into trouble and it might go on your report so be cyber smart and do the right thing not the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment