Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Trip To The Museum

Last week on Thursday class 6,7 and 8 went on a trip to the Auckland  Museum to learn about what kind of food did the Maori people eat and how did they kill it.


When we arrived to the museum we had a little snack to eat when we went inside the museum I saw a huge tank with money in there. we had a tour around the museum we went inside the volcano room it was so cool that we went inside this house and we watch a news about how the world going to end.


After we had a tour around the museum we had a little lunch and some air too so we went outside and had a little fun I was playing tiggy. Shavana tried to tag me on the tree it was scary.


I was so sad that we had to go back to school my favorite part was the volcano room I was so sleepy I wish we could go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment