Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

2015 reflection

Hi, Team 5 is doing a 2015 reflection doc that we had to answer the question that Mrs tele'a has given  us. Here is my answer for this year. 



 a. How do you feel about this year? 2015 was really fun. We did a lot of thing like year 7s rainbow end and the year 8s camp. 

 b. What did you find especially satisfying this year? What I have found satisfying is when I got to know the year 8s and the teachers.

c. What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year? The most difficult thing this year was how we had to do P.E and I was not that fit then. 

 d. If you were to give yourself a grade out of 10 - 10 being awesome…what would you grade yourself? Why? I would grade myself 7 because at Athletes with the year 7&8 team I didn’t do well. But with the whole team It turn out to be great. 

 e. In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015? I represented team five by going to interzone and eastern zone. 

 f. What would you change for yourself in 2016? I might change how my learning has been. 

 g. What might you want next year’s teacher to know about you (things you’re good at)? I want my teacher to know that I am a good at multiplication. 

 h. What things might you want more help with? I need more help on my word problem. 

 i. What could you show your teacher from your blog to help her/him understand those things? That I used help from the person I am working with.

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Mele,

    Wow I really loved rainbows end to. A thing that I am looking forward to is the year 8's camp.

    From Khaia

    ReplyDelete