Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

The best cross country ever!


On Thursday we had cross country we were in group’s I was in the red group when The 5 year old went they were fast at running I got hot.When the 5 year old finished the 6 year old went they were pretty good at running so the 7 year old ran and my head got hot and I was everly hot I wanted some water then the 8 year old ran my sister Anna came fourth.So the 9 year old ran and I gave them all a headstart and I ran fast as i could.Then  I came 3th.

P2
When I went through the Park the year 8 people was cheering so ran and ran and Miss Lavakula took a photo of me and I finally had a drink of water and I went to Miss Lavakula I told Miss that I came Third and Miss was proud of me that I came Third so I was muddy but I didn’t care so I watched the big kid’s doing their run they had to do 3 lap’s that will take forever to run.


P3
I felt happy and hot.I enjoyed coming Third and I didn’t enjoy is it was hot. What I hope to do better next time is trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment