Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My holiday

This is my things I did in the holidays I hope you like it.


On the holidays my mum said “do you want to go to the swimming pools” we said “yes!” “only if you clean up then you guys can go” mum said.
so we clean all around the place soon when the house was clean my brother Hala said “ mum we clean the whole house now can we go”ok go and get your swimming togs” said mum. After that we had to walk all the way because my dad took the car to work that's why we had to walk there.


Once we got there we were so hot that we just got change and went swimming there were three swimming pools first me and my brothers went to the deep side and we had a race me and my older brother Brent came as a tie and Hala came last so I went to my mum and she said lets go to the other swimming because Anna and Quincess can’t swim. Then we went to the baby swimming pool and my eyes was so sore that I just can’t rubbing them.






I liked the swimming pools because it was fun.
I didn’t like it because we had to leave.
in the holidays I’m going to my Aunty

No comments:

Post a Comment